Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dream Cars!

Ok, so we all have our dream cars that we are never in a million years going to get, no matter how much we beg our parents...and since I have a couple, I'm going to share them with you. What can I say, I like flashy cars!...and I just recently figured out how to put pictures in the posts, so I'm going crazy with that too!

So, we're going to start off with the Bugotti. Originally founded in France by an Italian man, the Bugatti name is currently owned by the Volkswagen Group, who revived it as a builder of a very limited production of sports cars.

Pretty sweet, huh?


Aaaaand moving on to my personal favorite, the infamous Lamborghinis! An Italian manufacturer of sports cars, Lamborghini is currently owned by the Volkswagen Group (sheesh, they're dominating the car world!) and its parent is Audi AG...whatever that means!

Man, I love these cars!

And of course, because I am such a Transformers freak, I just had to put Sideswipe in here. For those of you that don't know, he's a new Autobot and is a totally rockin car. It's supposed to be a combination of a Stingray and a Corvette...too bad it isn't a real car!

- If you have any awesome dream cars, send it to me or Howl and we'll post it for all of our other followers to see! (Which isn't saying much, but what the heck!)
- And thanks to Sheena for inspiring this post! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment