Monday, July 13, 2009

Quotes!!!!

OK everyone here are some of my fav hp quotes...try to guess who says them!!!!

"Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!"

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs."

"Of course, any time the family produced someone halfway decent they were disowned."

"But I got this far, didn't I?" he said slowly. "They thought I'd die in the attempt, but I'm here... and you're in my power.... I'm the one with the wand.... You're at my mercy...."

"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."

"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!"

"You should write a book translating the mad things girls do so boys can understand them."

"Keep muttering and I will be a murderer!"

"I'll join you when hell freezes over."

"Ah well . . . wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? Okay, let's go. Locomotor Trunk."

“For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That’s a basilisk, listeners. One simple test: Check whether the thing that’s glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it’s safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that’s still likely to be the last thing you ever do.”

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."

"Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?"( OMG I JUST GOT WHAT THIS MEANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!=p)

"Scars can come in handy. I have one myself above my left knee that is a perfect map of the London Underground."

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."

"It would've been so easy to push Malfoy off a glacier and make it look like an accident.."

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain'-- 'The Boy Who Scored'-- whatever they call you these days."

"I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you."

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." (Now thats not obvious)


K so i know this one is obvious but i love it!!

"Severus Snape wasn't yours," said Harry. "Snape was Dumbledores, Dumbledores from the moment you started hunting down my mother..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment