Thursday, May 28, 2009

HEY I AM BACK AND READY TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY LIFE!

Hey guys Howl is back and very happy that it is now summer vacation!! Rawr I am still going to see you, we will get together to go see the movies!!! Oh and guess what, ok so this week I had a freaking basketball camp, but it was more like boot camp. Today we did an hour of abbs!! AN HOUR!!!! Ya and then we ran our freaking butts off. So in High School i am officially going to die. Oh and my Thats Right softball team broke up!! Ya but I am already on another 16u team lol. Ya my first practice was on monday and then on tuesday and then on wednesday and then today lol!! But we are a beast team lol and this weekend we are going to Oklahoma!! Ya and I get to watch the collage world series!!!!! I hope Arizona state wins!! Oh ya and i think i am almost officially done with soccer...I may try out for High School, but IDK!!! ya so that is how my life is going so far..OH and this summer I am going to ILLIONIS to see my cousins and family!!! YAY SO HAVE A GOOD SUMMER!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment