Sunday, May 03, 2009

OCD With Sports

K so in case any of you peeps out there don't know, I, aka Howl, am obsessed with all sports!!!
I play soccer, softball, and basketball and according to my friends I kick @$$ at basketball and softball and i am OK at soccer!!! Lol anyway my team That's Right for softball we aren't best team but we are pretty intense and I love it!!! I play catcher sometimes, shortstop and third base...YAY... For basketball well I am not on a team right now because it is not basketball season but i was I was. Basketball is my favorite sport ever and every year I played for my middle school team we were undefeated..YAY...For my soccer team I play for the best team in my age group...THE HORNETS...YAY... Ok so about soccer yesterday we had a state cup game and we played for like the first 25 minutes and then there was a lightning delay and we had to wait like a hour in the car...AHHHHH... Then we finished and we won like two to zero!!! YAY and this girl fouled me so freakin bad that my but is bruised and i landed in the freakin mud!!!! ya it was an intense game lol... So just wanted to keep you updated with all my sports that you probably don't want to know about!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment